Wednesday, August 14, 2013

neida santiago

If I was to choose which ad is doing the best work at promoting the products of  apple, I will definitely choose the second ad.  The second ad is very brief because it only last sixty seconds. In this sixty seconds it mentions all the things that a customer would like to hear. For example we see that that  people seems very happy when using the Apple electronics devices, such as a iphone, a table or a mac. I think this is what customers are looking for. Also this ad is very easy to understand compare to the first one. it has images,sound and  music, which creates positive feelings and emotions. The ad is memorable and it catches the viewers attention. It is clear  that ads can be short in time but in it content it describes  many things that catches the audience attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment